The GigaLaser is the largest laser that PowerMedic offers and is among the largest lasers in the world.
The GigaLaser is used for treatment of larger areas of the body, such as the back, neck, hip, or leg.
The screen is divided into three sections that can be adjusted individually and adapted to the treatment of, for instance, a knee, shoulder area, or face.
Besides its laser diodes for treating underlying areas, the GigaLaser also has red and blue/violet light. The red light (660 nm) stimulates the micro circulation in the surface of the skin, and the blue/violet light (405 nm) helps reduce bacteria in the surface of the skin. The result is a very powerful treatment that stimulates the body’s functions in several areas.
The advantages of treatment with the GigaLaser include:
- Larger effect and hence faster healing
- Improves the body’s ability to heal itself faster
- Quick and efficient pain relief in large areas of the body
- Practitioner is not required to be present during the entire treatment – or other treatment can be given at the same time, e.g. acupuncture
The GigaLaser is CE approved for the following indications:
- Chronic joint disorders (arthritis)
- Sports injuries (distorsions)
- Repetitive stress injuries (epicondylitis)
- Muscle pain (myofascial pain)
- Wound healing
The GigaLaser is FDA approved for the following:
- Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness, minor arthritis pain, or muscle spasm
- Temporary increase in local blood circulation
- Temporary relaxation of muscles